- Manufacturer: New Frontier Armory
- Caliber: .308 Win, 7.62x51mm, 6.5 Creedmoor
- Material: 7075 T6 Billet Aluminum
- Finish: Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2 Hard Coat Anodizing
- Magazine: any Mil-Spec AR-10 Magazine (LR/SR-25)
- Weight: 0.75lbs
Veteran owned and operated New Frontier Armory has been making a name for itself since its inception in 2009 by manufacturing high quality AR and PCC parts and accessories. Palmetto State Armory is proud to begin carrying a line of the New Frontier Armory products including the C-10 Lower.
- Machined from 7075-T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum
- Matte black hard-coat anodized per Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- Precision broached magazine well with beveled feed lips
- Machined and engraved to be compatible with 45 and 60 degree short throw fire control selectors such as the BAD_ASS ST 45 Lever
- Caliber marking of “Multi” so it can be used with many different caliber uppers
- Compatible with all standard AR-10/.308 components and magazines and most aftermarket parts — Made to DPMS spec
- Upper tension screw behind grip screw (threaded hole with hardware included) to adjust any “slop” out of vertical fit between upper and lower
- Ambidextrous trigger finger rests with grooves (above and below mag release / mag catch)
- Compatible with Norgon and other aftermarket ambidextrous mag releases
- Threaded bolt catch pin (Threaded hole and hardware)
- Integrated large opening “winter” trigger guard
- Manufactured to MILSPEC on state of the art CNC equipment for consistent quality parts and exacting tolerances
For the best selection of Modern Sporting Rifle Parts and Accessories, shop Palmetto State Armory!
There are no reviews yet.