The new MKII version of the GGP-S Series brings a new level of customizability never before seen in our rifle receivers. Not only can you build your own version of the Heavy or Light rifle, but you can use your favorite aftermarket parts to complete the weapon of your dreams. GGP Billet Receivers are precisely machined from 7075-T6 Aluminum for a perfect fit. The lower receiver includes our ambidextrous bolt release as a standard feature, as well as a flared magwell and integral trigger guard. Start your build off right.
- Upper and Lower AR-10 Receivers machined from a 7075-T6 Aluminum Billet
- Ambidextrous Bolt Release integrated into lower receiver (parts included)
- True Black Type III Class 2 Hard Coat Anodize
- Tighter than Mil-Spec tolerance, with critical tooling dimensions are held to within +/ – .001″
- Features a nylon tipped tensioning screw to ensure the solid fit between upper and lower maintains for years to come
- Functions with nearly all available DPMS pattern large frame parts
- Rail height is DPMS High
- DPMS thread pitch front bore
- Flared mag well
- Pictogram safe and fire indicators
- Multi Cal Marking
- Due to tightened tolerances of upper receiver, barrels may require thermal fitment. We recommend taking to a qualified gunsmith.