Whether you want to upgrade your DD5 V1 or V2, or have an alternative caliber option for your V3, V4 or V5, the highly popular 6.5 Creedmoor takes advantage of superior ballistic coefficients to offer both flatter trajectories and reduced wind drift at levels normally reserved for much heavier recoiling long action calibers. These gains in ballistic efficiency help the modern shooter stretch the effective range out to 1,000 meters or more. This highly accurate and durable upper includes an adjustable gas block that allows for a consistent feel whether shooting suppressed or unsuppressed. The perfected bolt carrier group reduces overall recoil impulse and is easy to maintain and operate in all conditions. Not compatible with traditional AR10 platforms.
- Backward Compatibility with DD5 V1 and V2
- User-adjustable gas block for reliable suppressed shooting
- Superfinished and DLC-coated bolt carrier group makes it easy to clean and operate in all conditions
- Bolt carrier is equipped with a buffer for optimized cycling and improved recoil impulse
- Bolt is designed with enhanced extractor geometry and dual ejectors for reliable cycling
- 18″ Cold Hammer Forged proprietary steel chrome-lined barrel lfor a lifetime of accuracy and durability
- Innovative 4-Bolt Connection System to ensure greater accuracy
- GRIP-N-RIP independently ambi charging handle with anti-gas features for a better shooting experience
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- UPPER RECEIVER: CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BARREL: DD Proprietary Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:8″ (6.5 Creedmoor), 1:7″ (.260 Rem),1:10″ (7.62), 18″ S2W Profile, Rifle Length, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated
- GAS SYSTEM: User-Adjustable Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 Hardened Steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Rifle Length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Superior Suppression Device, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense DD5 Rail 15.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, M-LOK Attachment, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Made in the USA!
|Caliber||7.62 x 51mm / .308 Winchester|
|Barrel Profile||S2W® [Strength-to-Weight]|
|Product Weight||6.2 lbs|
There are no reviews yet.