The perfected bolt carrier group reduces overall recoil impulse and is easy to maintain and operate in all conditions. Designed around a Cold Hammer Forged barrel with an innovative 4-Bolt Connection System, this design dramatically increases the connection surface area between the barrel and upper receiver for increased rigidity/stability to wring out accuracy traditionally only found in high-end bolt action rifles. Not compatible with traditional AR10 platforms.
- Backward Compatibility with DD5 V1 and V2
- User-adjustable gas block for reliable suppressed shooting
- Superfinished and DLC-coated bolt carrier group makes it easy to clean and operate in all conditions
- Bolt carrier is equipped with a buffer for optimized cycling and improved recoil impulse,Bolt is designed with enhanced extractor geometry and dual ejectors for reliable cycling
- 16″ Cold Hammer Forged proprietary steel chrome-lined barrel for a lifetime of accuracy and durability
- Innovative 4-Bolt Connection System to ensure greater accuracy
- GRIP-N-RIP independently ambi charging handle with anti-gas features for a better shooting experience
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- UPPER RECEIVER: CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BARREL: DD Proprietary Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:10 Twist, 16″S2W Profile, Intermediate Gas System, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated
- GAS SYSTEM: User-Adjustable Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 Hardened Steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Intermediate, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Superior Suppression Device, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense DD5 Rail 15.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, M-LOK Attachment, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Made in the USA!
|Caliber||7.62 x 51mm / .308 Winchester|
|Barrel Profile||S2W® [Strength-to-Weight]|
|Product Weight||5.9 lbs|
There are no reviews yet.