SIG SAUER blemished ammunition includes minor cosmetic imperfections that result during typical manufacturing processes. These imperfections do not create functional issues, however, there may be slight performance variations from the standard spec ammunition. SIG SAUER blemished ammunition, is manufactured at the SIG SAUER ammunition facility in Jacksonville, Arkansas.
- Exclusive jacket design delivers devastating on-game performance for medium to big game at extended ranges
- Concentric blackened jacket ensures reliable explosive expansion
- Translucent yellow tip increases ballistic coefficient, improves terminal performance, and aids in consistent reliable chambering
- Enhanced boat tail design provides superior flight characteristics over a wide range of velocities
- Nickel-plated cases to aid in extraction while providing significant anti-corrosion qualities
- Custom formulated and precision loaded powders deliver consistent velocities regardless of atmospheric conditions
- Industry-leading primers are matched to proprietary powder blends to ensure dependable ignition