- US made in scottsdale, arizona
- 1913 picatinny rail flat top-dpms low spec rail height
- manufactured from solid block of aluminum
- mil-a-8625 type iii anodizing
- will match up with any brand lower receiver
- accepts mil-spec .308 cal ejection port door kit and forward assist kit
- slim profile shell deflector
- 20” Heavy Barrel
- 0.75” Gas Block
- Rifle Length gas tube
- 5/8×24 muzzle thread pitch
- 1:10 TWIST
- M4 feed ramp
- 16.5” Super slim MLOK Handguard
- Steel Barrel nut
- T-markings on top rail
- Ultra-Light weight
BOLT CARRIER GROUP:
- Made for 7.62X51 / 308 Cal
- Nitride Finish
- HPT/MPI Tested and Marked
- 9310 Hardened Steel Bolt
- 17-4 Stainless Steel Firing Pin (Heat treated to H900 Condition)
- 8620 carrier and gas key.
- Hardened extractor S7 tool steel.
- The group comes fully assembled with properly torqued and staked gas key
- Made in the USA
- SLIPOVER SLEEVE
- T6 Aluminum
- 5/8 x 24 Thread
- .308/ 300 AAC Blackout Cal
- US Made
- Slips over Barrel And Threads On
- Reverse Threaded
- Dual Purpose Unit, Functions As A Barrel Shroud And A Muzzle Compensator!
- Weight 6.00000000 oz
- comes with 6”-9” adjustable bipod
This firearm is covered by our lifetime warranty, please read full warranty statement for further details.
We use a STOCK PHOTO for all builds: meaning the pictures we use do represent the actual firearm. (All builds may vary slightly based on parts availability but this is not usually the case item typically exactly as pictured.)
All firearms are pictures of an Actual Gun!
Our Experienced Staff Has Visually Inspected This Firearm & tested each firearm.
There are no reviews yet.