- US made in Scottsdale, Arizona
- T6061 billet
- 1913 picatinny rail flat top-dpms low spec rail height
- manufactured from solid block of billet aluminum
- mil-a-8625 type iii anodizing
- will match up with any brand lower receiver
- accepts mil-spec .308 cal ejection port door kit and forward assist kit
- slim profile shell deflector
- 10.5” HBAR barrel
- 0.75” Stainless Gas Block
- CARBINE length gas system
- 5/8×24 muzzle thread pitch
- 1:10 TWIST
- M4 feed ramp
- 12” Super slim Keymod/MLOK Handguard
- Steel Barrel nut
- T-markings on top rail
- Ultra-Light weight
BOLT CARRIER GROUP:
- Made for 7.62X51 / 308 Cal
- Nitride Finish
- HPT/MPI Tested and Marked
- 9310 Hardened Steel Bolt
- 17-4 Stainless Steel Firing Pin (Heat treated to H900 Condition)
- 8620 carrier and gas key.
- Hardened extractor S7 tool steel.
- The group comes fully assembled with properly torqued and staked gas key
- Made in the USA
- AR10 Flash Can
- Pushes Flash Forward
- Side ports for recoil reduction
BILLET LOWER RECEIVER:
- Machined from 7075-T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum
- Matte black hard-coat anodized per Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- Precision broached magazine well with beveled feed lips
- Machined and engraved to be compatible with 45 and 60-degree short throw fire control selectors.
- Caliber marking of “Multi” so it can be used with many different caliber uppers
- Compatible with all standard AR-10/.308 components and magazines and most aftermarket parts — Made to DPMS spec
- Upper tension screw behind grip screw (threaded hole with hardware included) to adjust any “slop” out of vertical fit between upper and lower
- Ambidextrous trigger finger rests with grooves (above and below mag release / mag catch)
- Compatible with Norgon and other aftermarket ambidextrous mag releases
- Threaded bolt catch pin (Threaded hole and hardware)
- Integrated large opening “winter” trigger guard
- Manufactured to MILSPEC on state of the art CNC equipment for consistent quality parts and exacting tolerances
Due to COVID 19 the material supply chains have been extremely depleted. The depletion of materials is causing a huge delay in manufacturing and production. Current lead times are running a MINIMUM of 12-15 weeks for all AR10 lower receivers. Demand is increasing daily; we recommend that if you do want a product to go ahead and reserve yours on backorder now. As for now, we are not sure when the material supply chains will be operating at full force again.
standard mil-spec trigger
- 3-postion adjustable
- Complete assembly, ready-to-install, including a proprietary buffer tube (does not include buffer/spring)
- Compatible with mil-spec bolt carrier groups and carbine buffers/springs
- QD attachment point at 6 o’clock position on housing
- ATF compliant, US veteran designed and proudly made in the USA
- Product Includes: complete assembly, adjustable nylon strap
- Additional Information:
- The end plate and castle nut are integral to the assembly
- Castle nut wrenches are often steel. The SBPDW buffer tube/castle nut assembly is aluminum. Care must be taken during installation / removal to avoid damaging the nut.
- Space between rods is 1.175”
- Depth of the tube is 6.920”
- Not compatible with Freedom Ordnance FX-9 lowers or SIG M400/516 lowers with integral QD sockets
ERGONOMIC PISTOL GRIP
- Ships with 42” hard-case
This firearm is covered by our lifetime warranty, please read full warranty statement for further details.
We use a STOCK PHOTO for all builds: meaning the pictures we use do represent the actual firearm. (All builds may vary slightly based on parts availability but this is not usually the case item typically exactly as pictured.)
All firearms are pictures of an Actual Gun!
Our Experienced Staff Has Visually Inspected This Firearm & tested each firearm.