The geometry allows for zero cheek-weld shift during the transition. This facilitates very fast transitions from magnified to non-magnified optics, and back. The 1 O’clock Offset Rail can also be used to mount a variety of lights or other accessories that mount to a MIL-STD-1913 rail. By flipping the part upside-down, one can mount a light in a good position for use with a vertical foregrip.
- Patented Rock & Lock one piece mounting system
- Optimized for Miniature Red Dot Optics
- Zero Change in cheek weld for transitions
- Super-Fast Transitions
- Adaptable for other uses
- Light weight
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Made in the USA!